BOARDING HOUSE FEES 2021/2022
School and full boarding fees :
(Sep. - June)
(Sep. - Dec.)
(Jan - March)
(April - June)
|A. Without weekends:||CHF 41,000||CHF 16,400||CHF 12,300||CHF 12,300|
|Temporary stay :||CHF 1,400 per week|
|Occasional weekend :||CHF 600 per week-end|
|Sunday night return :||CHF 2,900 for the school year|
|B. With weekends :||CHF 52,200||CHF 20,880||CHF 15,660||CHF 15,660|
|Occasional stay :||CHF 2,000 per week|
* All our fees are in Swiss Francs (CHF) All taxes included.
500 CHF for each new student, to be paid upon registration, non-reimbursable.
2,000 CHF paid back without interest upon the student’s departure and payment of all dues towards the lycée.
School fees, full board including snacks bread, chocolate, fruit), daily monitored study hall, Friday afternoon refresher and advanced level classes, I.T., Art, theatre, Latin, French for non-French speakers, advanced English for native speakers, trips and activities organised by the lycée, preparation to language exams such as Cambridge, Goethe-Institut, … For weekend boarders laundry is also included, as well as supervision during bank holidays (Pentecost, Ascension, 1st May, Jeûne genevois).
Pocket money, books, school equipment, class photos, residency permit, (for foreign students), private lessons, robotics club, optional theatre show class, health and accident insurance (including obligatory civil responsibility insurance), medical appointments, shuttle to/from airport or station, laundry repair, damage caused by students, examination inscription fees, extra-curricula activities, winter sports equipment rental. Pocket money is not given without prepayment by parents to the lycée.
Siblings attending the lycée simultaneously are eligible to a reduction on the day school fees of the younger child(ren): 25% for the second child and 40% as from the third.
*Optional subjects that are included in the end of term and end of year reports
BANK details : UBS AG, CH-8098 Zurich : Lycée Töpffer Sàrl, IBAN CH82 0024 0240 2759 7400R, Code Swift UBSWCHZH80A
- An inscription (or re-inscription) is registered upon reception of the completed and signed registration document and the settlement of registration fees.
- By signing the inscription documents, parents and/or legal representatives agree to meet the conditions of fees and to settle the entire fees for the school year. Inscription renewal will depend on the compliance to these financial obligations.
- Invoices are to be settled within 30 days.Any term commenced must be paid in full, even in case of absence, departure or permanent exclusion of the student.
- The school must be informed of any permanent interruption of schooling in writing 30 days before the end of term.
- The lycée has the right to reclaim compensation equivalent to three months fees for any inscription cancelation less than a month before the start of school.
- The principal reserves the right to exclude any student at any moment in the case of non-respect of the school rules.
- The school is under the legal jurisdiction of the city and canton of Geneva, Switzerland.