Summer camp general Information
From the first day of school every student must bring a complete pencil case (including pens, eraser, pencils, etc.). The school provides a ring binder, paper and the necessary course books or photocopies.
Students who participate in the afternoon activities must bring: passport or ID card, pocket money (Euros and Swiss francs), sports clothes, swimming suit, towel, sun cream, and a raincoat.
|8am/8h15 *||Wake up call and breakfast|
|9am||Lessons start (each lasts 50 min.)|
|12 noon to 1pm||Lunch|
|1pm to 2pm||Supervised study hall|
|2:45pm to approx. 6 pm||Afternoon activities (including snack)|
|6:45pm *||Evening meal|
|7:45 pm to approx. 10 pm *||Evening activity|
|10:15pm *||Bed time|
NON-ATTENDANCE AND LATE ARRIVALS:
If a student arrives late or cannot attend class (illness, accident, etc.) the school must be informed immediately by phone.
Parents are responsible for ensuring that their children have health, accident and civil liability insurance, since the school’s insurance will not cover these risks.
Students can receive calls at the following number: 00 41 22 703 51 21. We suggest the parents call between 6 pm and 6:45 pm
- Permanent markers are forbidden.
- Chewing gum, caps, mobile phones, MP3s are forbidden in the classrooms.
- Students are not allowed to smoke in the school, nor in the immediate vicinity.
- The possession or sale of drugs results in immediate and permanent expulsion.
- Day students are not allowed to enter the boarders’ rooms.
- Boy boarders are not allowed on the girls’ floor, and vice-versa.
- Day students are not allowed to leave the school grounds until the end of the afternoon activity (6 p.m.) unless they ask for permission in the school office.
- In order to ensure a comfortable atmosphere for all, parents are asked to remind their children of basic social manners, including punctuality, correct dress,
- hygiene, courtesy and tolerance, acceptance of differences, etc. are expected at all times.
- Outside the school’s grounds students are under the responsibility of their parents.
STUDENTS’ BEHAVIOUR IN THE CLASSROOM AND DURING ACTIVITIES MUST BE EXEMPLARY.
Homework is not optional and students are expected to complete all assignments set by their teachers.
LOCKERS ( Day Students):
To use the lockers at the school, students need to bring their own padlock.
LOST OR STOLEN OBJECTS:
The school declines responsibility for any lost or stolen belongings. Students should leave valuables at home or deposit them in the school office. The school does not lend money to students without a prior deposit.
- The boarders deposit their passport or ID, return ticket and pocket money, in the school office.
- The furniture in the room can only be changed with approval from the principal’s office. Any lost, stolen, or damaged material must be replaced at the student’s expense.
- If a students wants to change rooms, (s)he must discuss this first with the principal’s office.
- When returning from an evening activity, students are given time to prepare for bed and there must be silence outside the boarding house.
- A supervisor is available for the students throughout the night.