From the first day of school every pupil must bring a full pencil case (pens, rubber, pencils…). The school provides a ring binder, paper, and the course book or photocopies.
Pupils who do the activities in the afternoon must bring: passport or ID, pocket money (Euros and Swiss Francs), sports clothes, swimming suit, towel, sun cream and a raincoat.
(* Boarding school):
|08h / 8h15 *||Wake up call and breakfast|
|09h||Lessons start (one lesson lasts 50 min.)|
|12h to 13h||Lunch|
|13h to 14h||Supervised homework|
|14h15 to approx. 18h||Afternoon activity and snack|
|19h45 to approx. 22h *||Evening activity|
|22h15 *||Bed time|
NON-ATTENDANCE AND LATE ARRIVALS:
If a pupil arrives late or can't come to class (illness, accident, etc.), the school has to be informed immediately by phone.
Parents are responsible for ensuring that their children have health, accident and liability insurance, since the school's insurance doesn't cover these risks.
Pupils can receive calls at the following telephone number: 00 41 22 703 51 21. We suggest the parents to call between 18:00 to 18:45.
- Permanent markers are not permitted.
- In the classroom chewing gum, caps, mobile phones and iPods/MP3s are prohibited.
- Pupils are not allowed to smoke in the school nor in the immediate vicinity.
- If pupils bring, take or sell drugs at school they will be immediately and definitely expelled.
- The day pupils are not allowed to enter the boarders’ rooms
- And as for the boarders, the boys are not allowed on the girls’ floor and vice versa.
- Day pupils are not allowed to leave the school grounds until the end of the afternoon activity (6pm), unless they ask for permission in the school office.
- In order to ensure a good atmosphere, the school asks the parents to remind their children of certain social rules, such as punctuality, dress code, hygiene, courtesy, tolerance, acceptance of differences, etc.
- Outside the school’s grounds the pupils are under the responsibility of their parents.
THE PUPILS' BEHAVIOUR IN THE CLASSROOM AND DURING THE ACTIVITIES MUST BE EXEMPLARY.
Homework is not optional and therefore pupils must do all the assignments given by the teachers.
LOCKERS (Day School):
To use the lockers at the school, the pupils need to bring their own padlock.
LOST AND STOLEN OBJECTS:
The school is not responsible for any lost or stolen belongings. Pupils should leave valuable things at home or deposit them in the school office.
The school does not lend any money without a prior deposit.
- The boarders deposit their passport or ID, return ticket, and pocket money in the school office.
- The furniture in the room can only be changed with the approval of the Principal’s Office. Any lost or
stolen material must be replaced at the pupil’s expense.
- If a pupil wants to change room, (s)he has to discuss this previously with the Principal’s Office.
- When returning from the evening activity, the students can prepare for bed and there must be
silence outside the house (no more table tennis, table football, …)
- A supervisor is available for the pupils throughout the night.
- The boarding house is open from Sunday 8th to Friday 27th July 2018. Please bear this in mind when reserving airline (and transport) tickets.